By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
772 Downloads / 5866 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 18 May 2021 from
Dev Build #16,
19 May 2021
A Custom Enchants plugin based off of AvengeTechs enchants, these enchants are very balanced and different than PiggyCE.
||Enchants the item the specified player is holding. Usage: /at enchant (player) (enchant) [level]
||Sends a categorized list of the available enchants.
atenchant.command - Permission to use the command /at enchant
- Performance Improvements
- Slightly lowered the chance of Zeus
- Increased the knockback of Kaboom by 10%
- Major internal changes
- Added support for 1.16.220 and 1.16.221
- Fixed a bug where you lose enchantment effects (speed, etc) when taking damage
- Added an option to configure the max enchant levels
- Added 1.16.210 support
Thanks I appreciate the star!
What does Zeus do?
It strikes the target with lightning, you could easily test this...
AmAzInG bEtTeR tHaN PiGgY Ce
Why 3 stars? If you have any suggestions open an issue on github.
can you provide the list of all the enchants and what each of them do?
/at list exists ._. , most of the enchants are pretty obvious but I will consider this.
Can you use these with PCE as well?
The item lore (visual enchant names on the item) might get messed up but the enchants should all work good
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?