By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 24 Jan 2019 from
Dev Build #1,
28 Jan 2019
Teleport in PocketMine-MP by aiming and clicking
Flying is too slow, teleporting using commands is tedious (and requires memorizing coordinates), and ender pearls have limited range.
Presenting: the easiest way to hop around without needing to stop and think about it.
- Get a teleport stick using
/tpstick, and hold it in the main hand
- Look where you want to go
- Right click (or click & hold on mobile)
aimtp.give: Controls the ability to use
/tpstick. Defaults to op only.
- You can't teleport into the sky or the void, only between 0-255 Y coordinates
- You can't teleport outside your view distance (safety restriction)
Works great, but it'd be even better with an option to require a different permission to use the stick if someone happens to pick one up by accident or finds one sitting in a random chest. Other than that, great work!
If I recall correctly the sticks have a limited number of uses because of this. A permission would indeed make more sense.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?