By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
224 Downloads / 280 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 31 Aug 2021 from
Dev Build #30,
31 Aug 2021
AntiFrameEdit | v3.0
A plugin so that players on your server cannot use Frames.
- Personalized messages.
- Easy to usage.
- Permissions for players to use the frames.
- PocketMine-MP 3.0.0 (Only).
|Allows a user to remove items in a frame.
|Allows a user to put an item in any frame.
Icon Credits: https://minecraft-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Item_Frame
📖 Project information:
- Code update :D.
- Null messages problem fixed.
- Lock items to put in frames.
Ok maybe it blocks separate item from config?
I like your idea, maybe I'll apply it for future versions.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?