By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
1050 Downloads / 1958 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 05 Dec 2021 from
Dev Build #41,
05 Dec 2021
AntiFrameEdit | v5.0
A plugin so that players on your server cannot use Frames.
- Personalized messages.
- Easy to usage.
- Multiworld support.
- Permissions for players to use the frames.
- PocketMine-MP 4.0.0 (Only).
|Allows a user to remove items in a frame.
|Allows a user to put an item in any frame.
Icon Credits: https://minecraft-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Item_Frame
📖 Project information:
- Update api version (3.0.0 => 4.0.0)
- PM3 (Version 4.0)
- Added method options in config and added a guide for users.
- Added more options in config.
- Update file and added more methods to get best utility.
- Added Multiworld support.
- Added methods to only admins can add or remove items in frames.
- Code update :D.
- Null messages problem fixed.
- Lock items to put in frames.
I dont need per world support for my Skyblock server
I have released a new, more stable version. "4.0" I hope and by testing it change your opinion and improve your review.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?