By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
2241 Downloads / 2282 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 17 Nov 2020 from
Dev Build #4,
17 Nov 2020
See more info on your player ban records!
- Displays a complete list of ban records for a selected player or IP address
- Support for plugin moderator systems
This plugin was released as a proof of concept about the existing API PocketMine provides. I fully recommend developers look into PocketMine's codebase for use in your own projects when you can.
- Fixed a crash when no command arguments are given
- Detect when IP addresses are entered for lookup
how to use it? there are no commands or permissions in the description
The command is /baninformation or /bi for short
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?