By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
332 Downloads / 2840 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 24 Apr 2020 from
Dev Build #12,
25 Apr 2020
This plugin allows you to enhance when a player joins your server through the easy to use commands and config. This plugin is for anyone to use.
How to use
How to install:
- Download the plugin's phar.
- Drop the plugin's phar into the /plugins folder in your server.
- Restart your server so that the plugin will be enabled.
How to use:
Go in-game and when joining you should see all of the enhancements you have enabled within the config.
- Add new player welcome message
- Add totem join effect option + a few code updates
- Fix issue with quotes around messages when using /blazinjoin
- Adding join message option
- Fixed a plugin breaking bug
- Bump to API 3.0.0
- Renamed JoinTitleTask to JoinTask + changed to BlazinJoin::getInstance() instead of $this->main
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?