By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 21 May 2020 from
Dev Build #20,
22 May 2020
BlocksConverter is a PocketMine-MP plugin that allows you to translate blocks from MC: Java Edition to MCPE.
The plugin DOES NOT support MC:JE worlds with version >= 1.13.x
/convertqueue <add|remove|status> [world_name|all] (Permission: blocksconverter.command.convertqueue)
/cq add <world_name|all>: It adds one or all worlds in queue before the conversion.
/cq remove <world_name|all>: It removes one or all worlds from the queue.
/cq status: It shows the status of current queue.
/convert <world_name|queue> [backup=true|false] (Permission: blocksconverter.command.convert)
/convert [world_name] [backup=true|false]: It directly convert a world (without quotes!) and it optionally runs a backup (by default is true)
/convert queue [backup=true|false]: It starts to convert all the worlds in queue.
/toolblock (Permission: blocksconverter.command.toolblock)
- Allows to show information about the block you are targetting. (Useful to detect the block ID to replace with).
This plugin could take some time before the conversion isn't finished. While the conversion, don't try to stop or turn off the server until it's finished.
- Fixed #11: implemented PluginIdentifiableCommand
- Improved and fixed crash during signs conversion.
- Fixed error while converting signs with missing colors.
- Removed blocks.yml configuration, all blocks are now mapped inside the plugin.
- Added more blocks conversion/rotation.
- Improved commands code.
- Implemented /toolblock command.
- Implemented all chunks loading to be sure all blocks will be converted.
- Adapted plugin to new poggit rules.
- Fixed problem with poggit.
- Bump API to 3.0.0, added support for signs conversion
Great plugin. Makes porting Java maps super simple. Dev is quick to respond to issues.
Yes, it is good but the config file has no way or explanation of how to convert say, this PC block to a BE block.
Sorry about that, I immediately update the README file (https://github.com/matcracker/BlocksConverter/blob/master/README.md). Soon will be updated in this page too.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?