By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
133 Downloads / 3024 Total
Submitted on 21 Dec 2023 from
Dev Build #8,
24 Dec 2023
How to use?
- Simple, just add the plugin to your server and restart it.
- This plugin gives you the ability to spy/see other players commands.
- You can log commands in the console of your server through the config.yml.
- You can hide certain players from being spy'ed on in the config.yml.
- You can hide certain commands from being spy'ed on in the config.yml.
- Make sure to restart your server after editing the config.yml.
- Log CommandSpy to console in config.yml
- Hide certain players from being spy'ed on in config.yml
- Hide certain commands from being spy'ed on in config.yml
- Spy on the entire server using /cspy
- Spy on a specific player or multiple at once with /cspy (playerName)
- See a list of snoopers using /cspy list to list everyone using /cspy
- commandspy.cmd - Basic use of the command
- commandspy.cmd.list - Lists the players using commandspy and who they are spying on
- commandspy.cmd.target - Use of specific spying on a targeted player
- Plugin Revamp
- Updated to 5.0.0
- Added new features, check features tab.
- Fixed some bugs leading to crashes.
- Protect players or commands from being seen by other snoopers.
Crash Player is not connected
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time