By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
117 Downloads / 117 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 11 Jul 2019 from
Dev Build #13,
11 Jul 2019
Limit creative for player
Feature on Player on gamemode creative
- [x] Player can't open Chest, furnace, and etc
- [x] Player can't hit/kill another player
- [x] Player can't place item on ItemFrame
- [x] Player can't drop an item
- [x] when the player changes the gamemode, the inventory will be clear
- [x] If player death the inventory not drop
- [ ] config
- [ ] request pls
1. If player takes any damage, f.e: hit by another player or mob, creative is disabled.
2. Integration with EconomyAPI so an amount can be charged for every x of a particular block placed.
thanks for review, I think the suggestions is more specific to a server, I prioritize this plugin to be used for all servers
The best plugin! I have never seen this, I tried to write it myself, but it did not work!
Thanks to the developer, I put it and it works so well. It fits on every major project!
I hope that this plugin will be updated and you will not abandon it!
Thanks for review, if you want to request new features. please create an issue on github
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?