By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
404 Downloads / 539 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 19 Jan 2019 from
Dev Build #44,
20 Jan 2019
Customizable whitelist reason for PMMP
To install the plugin download the .phar.
Now place it in your plugins folder and start the server and stop it.
Go to your plugins_data folder and in the CustomWhitelistReason folder edit the config.yml and start your server!
YOUTUBE: Check it Here
- Fixed the Internal Server Error when a player joins
- Add banned message and reasons to config.
- Add more variables for whitelist.reason
- Added support to API 3.0.0 to 3.5.0
- Added ban-message and reasons
- Added whitelist.message to configurations.
- Fixed the Kicked by Admin bug
- Plugin complete.
custom ban reason does not work :(
Can you file an issue on the GitHub repo?
There is only kicktn by an admin, whithout reason
Please make an issue on the github repository
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?