By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
4480 Downloads / 4480 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 19 May 2020 from
Dev Build #4,
22 May 2020
Multi arena support
Tested on 100+ players server
How to setup?
- Download latest release or sucess build
- Upload it to your server folder /plugins/
- Restart the server
Create and setup an arena:
- Create an arena using
- Then follow setup instructions
- All the commands requires operator permissions
- The command is registered under /dragons with alias /dg
Displays list of help
||Creates a new arena
Displays list of arenas
Removes an arena
- Requires an id from /dg list
||Force start game
- This plugin was created because of PatarHD's 24hours coding competition. Although I had 36 hours of time for making the plugin (because of increase), I had finished it within 16 hours and 40 minutes. So if I wanted, I would have 20 hours more for coding 😄.
- And as usual... Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Terrible, crashes, stops server, doesn't even work
1 star i cant set the number of dragons i write 5 in chat but the plugin says "Specify number!"
plz help if it work i give 5star
This nice minigame, please give maps ;)
how come your skywars plugin does not work pls fix it
McMelonTV, nah he should keep it that way
And ass usual... Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
And **as** usual... Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
By the way, great plugin :D
how could this project be done within 24hours...can u explain how
It wasn't done in 24 hours. I finished it in 16 hours 40 minutes, because of I wasn't able to find out new features.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?