By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
12350 Downloads / 18519 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 02 Apr 2020 from
Dev Build #25,
08 Apr 2020
An Enchantmenttable made with FormAPI.
How to use
- Own an enchantmenttable.
- Hold an item in hand.
- Tap the enchantmenttable with your item in hand.
- Select your enchantment.
- [X] Better level system (Enchantmenttable with bookshelfs)
- [ ] Level System with lapis support
- [ ] More vanilla-like
- Merge pull request #6 from Seyz123/master
- Fixed a potential dupe bug
- ECTUI 1.1.1-pre
- Fixed #5 (Problem with enchanting a Bow)
- EC-TableUI 1.1.0-pre
- Fixed Looting enchant error by registering looting.
- Real EnchantUI stops opening now.
I love this plugin. But please add more customisable options and maybe PiggyCustomEnchants Support? :)
The plugin works but players can dupe items pls fix that soon i am seriusly
it is a good plugin but no matter what number I insert in the config it is always maximum the enchantment level 2
Nice Plugin but can you add a UI For anvils too?
I put only 3 stars because your plugin is not customizable enough: name of the enchants, messages ect.
Very good. But can you remove original enchantment table UI? Because if I touch enchantment table, there is two UI (original UI and yout plugin's UI)
Will be added in ECTUI 1.1.0-pre.
Very useful, because several things don't work with TeaSpoon I can use this plugin as a replacement.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?