By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
195 Downloads / 3086 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 17 Apr 2019 from
Dev Build #39,
17 Apr 2019
An incomplete rewrite of FactionsPro for PMMP PocketMine-MP by Tethered
- Easily create, delete, and manage factions
- Players in the same faction don't inflict PVP damage on each other
- Kick annoying players
- Invite anyone you want (they can accept or deny the invite)
- Claim plots and create a dominating base
- Three ranks: Member, Officer and Leader
- /f about - view plugin information
- /f accept - accept an invite
- /f claim - claim a plot of land (two snow blocks will mark out the corners)
- /f create - create a faction
- /f del - delete your faction (if you are the leader)
- /f demote - demote a player from Officer to Member
- /f deny - decline an invite
- /f home - go to your Faction's home
- /f help - display all FactionsPro commands
- /f info - display your Faction's info and MOTD
- /f info - display another Faction's info and MOTD
- /f invite - invite a player
- /f kick - remove someone from the faction
- /f leader - give your leadership to someone else
- /f leave - leave a faction you are currently in
- /f motd - set the message of the day for your faction
- /f promote - promote a player to Officer rank
- /f sethome - set your Faction's home point
- /f unclaim - unclaim your plot
- /f unsethome unset your Faction's home
There is only one permission for all the faction commands. Some commands are OP only.
f.command - access to FactionsPro user commands.
Add PureChat to display factions in chat, and AntiSpamPro to prevent inappropriate fac names
Credit and thanks to TETHERED for writing this plugin, and various other teams who contributed other parts of the code. Let us know if you'd like credit, we don't know who you all are.
- Added /f map to show other factions plot direction and distance. Defaults to 500 block max distance (see config)
- Code reformat
- Disallowed self promotion
- Prevent duplicate faction names from now on...
- Version bump for PO
- Untested updates for Scheduler nuke #2213 (9644766df3c69)
- Updated for PMMP PocketMine 3.0.0
- API version bump, untested
- Bumped version
- Updated for 3.0.0-ALPHA11, version bump
- API version Bump
- Bumped version
- Fixed /f claim, again. FPB is an incomplete copy pasta!
- Fixed argument count logic
- This was just done wrong. No error text on incorrect command syntax
- because the error text conditions were all excluded thanks to the
- count($args) == 2 condition. This properly checks for the necessary
- minimum arg count of 1, required by everything.
- Whitespace fix
- fix forceunclaim
- remove unnecessary argument counting
- Use PM formatting profile
- Version bump for 3.0.0-ALPHA9
- Added PureChat and AntiSpamPro integration
- Better queries, some type hinting
- Refactor and clean up
- tested with 3.0.0-ALPHA8
- Because semver...
- More bugfixes, improvements
- Update logo to valid PNG
- Who did that?!
- Version bump for new Poggit release
Fallback on preg-match if ctype is disabled. Fixed claimed land protection by @corytortoise
You mentioned that youadded f map but its not there
Good, but it doesn't work with purechat!!
Very good plugin ! Just a little question, will you add MySQL on the plugin ? It would be so great !
Good plugin! Useful and very fun to play along with. The plugin is very user friendly and you will totally get used to the commands very fast.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?