By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 18 Jan 2020 from
Dev Build #33,
18 Jan 2020
GitRollbacks is a plugin which adds a command to easily rollback the world to a previous save version.
- adds the command: /rollback
- allows direct interactions with git
- remote branches
- automatic git installation/setup
This plugin was made for Zagdoodlenod#5062 to answer their request here.
- Easier command arguments
- Added API for checking out specific files
- Added API for getting commits of specific files
- Added generic error messages
- Allow rolling back both worlds and player data by command
- Added Rollback tasks
- Moved world rollback folders to separated sub folder
- ECA support
- Removed config for better Async use
- Make sure the server will actually run the async before scheduling
- Rearrange level unloading order
- Save player data on event
- Use git reset instead of checkout/branch for world rollbacks
- Use isOnline instead of instance comparison
- Always make sure we have permissions on the destination file
- Do not recurse through git folder
- Made variable names more generic
- Updated description
- Version Bump
Crashes server, doesnt work
Your feedback has been taken into consideration for the next update. Stay Tuned
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?