By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
132 Downloads / 132 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 05 May 2020 from
Dev Build #30,
06 May 2020
Sick of checking your log file or console for what is happening on your Pocketmine server? This Pocketmine plugin will push events to a Gotify notification server, allowing you to monitor activity via Gotify! (https://github.com/gotify/server)
Step 1. Setup and host a Gotify server (https://github.com/gotify/server)
Step 2. Within Gotify, create a new App for Pocketmine, record the App token
Step 3. Update config.yml for this plugin with the Gotify configuration
The following events will be pushed in real time:
- PlayerQuitEvent (when a player leaves the server)
- PlayerJoinEvent (when a player joins the server)
- PlayerKickEvent (when a player is kicked from the server)
- PlayerLoginEvent (when the player commences login)
- PlayerGameModeChangeEvent (when the player changes their game mode)
- CommandEvent (when a player executes a command, and what the command was)
- LowMemoryEvent (when the server is low on memory)
- UpdateNotifyEvent (when a server update is available)
But how can I host a Server on your Github page?
You need to host your own server (likely the same box you are hosting Pocketmine on) refer to Gotify install instructions here: https://gotify.net/docs/install
Nice plugin! I like how it tells me how long players are logged in.
a good plugin
It crashed my server
And there is no custom message feature
can you log a crash report on Github. I'm not sure what you mean on the custom message part, this is a notification system for server events.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?