By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
381 Downloads / 5382 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 11 Jun 2022 from
Dev Build #14,
11 Jun 2022
Get notified when a player from a specific PurePerms, GroupsAPI or GroupSystem group joins.
- Put phar from Poggit into
- Start server
- Stop server
- Edit the config.yml file located in
- Choose whether to hide the join messages for members of all groups not specified in the config file
- Set messages per group, an example is provided.
- Update to PMMP API 4.0.0
- Drop support for PMMP API 3.0.0
i think there is a plugin with this ability, but thanks for plugin :)
Good Idea, haven't tested but it may be cool to notify when the owners join.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?