By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
1782 Downloads / 2481 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 10 Apr 2019 from
Dev Build #15,
11 Apr 2019
You can create blocks from photo easily!
Please see this converted photo in 'Example' folder
How to use
Install this plugin and run your server. It will be created 'ImageConverter' folder in plugin folder.
Throw photo what you want to convert to that folder. And type command
/convert - Show conversion menu
Enjoy converting block XD
- Add flip, filter
- Add Flip, Filter of image.
- Degree can be changed between 0 and 359.
- Fix some bugs.
- release 2.2.0
- From now on, you don’t have to type command to convert. just type /convert, so you can convert with forms.
- Can undo although conversion is finished
- Switchable block type java edition, bedrock edition
- Supported Placing Direction
- Before only supported horizontal, but this update is supported vertical
- To place vertical, type vertical in third parameter on command.
- convert command is only for operator
- Upload icon
Easy to use thanks for this plugins
thank you for 5 stars. if you have any suggestion, please send it at github
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?