By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
881 Downloads / 3984 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 18 Sep 2018 from
Dev Build #72,
19 Sep 2018
Advance AdvancedKits! Select Kits from a form, just do /kit and get kits info and select it if available!
- kit.command - Permission to use /kit
- kit.sign - Permission to make kit sign
- kit.(kitname) - Permission to use kit specified after kit in permission.
- kit.freepass.(kitname) - Permission to free pass kit cooldown and one-kit-per-life check.
- Easy config
- Image for each kit!
- Enchantments in kit
- Custom Enchantments (PiggyCustomEnchants) support
- Effects in kit
- Commands for kit
- Cooldown for kit
- Custom Names for items in kit
- Unlimited Kits
- API Bump
- New permission
- Compatible to PMMP API 3.0.0
- API BUMP to 3.0.0-ALPHA11
- Armor and inventory split pmmp compatible!
- Fix form ID interference issues.
- Compatible to new Enchantment refactor in pmmp
- Bug fix
- getEnchantByName() -> getEnchantmentByName()
- Added kit ui on signs
- Added clearinventory option
- Added start from first slot option
- One kit per life bug fix
- Image for each kit on frame
- Added url option in kits.yml
- Sharpness and Knockback support!
- Some additional info in README.md
- CEs (PiggyCustomEnchants) support
- More test kits in kits.yml for examples..
All perms are broken even kit.sign
Please fix for Pocketmine 3.1.4.
Great Plugin! I can't make permissions work, I used both the kitname kit.(Test) and kit.Test, and it doesn't work. Can you help me?
kit.test should work, are you using pureperms?
When typing /kit it says “Unknown command occured do /help for commands”
Please fix!!! Why when I click on kit it don't show anything ? Help!!!
Note: Vanilla enchantment plugin is need for the enchantmented items to work...
I do not know what happens, but when I try to buy a kit, I get 10 apples instead of the kit
kit.example is not working i'm using pureperms and on the latest version of pmmp and kitui Any idea on how to fix this issue
Great Plugin! I can't make permissions work, tho... I used both the permission kit.(Archer) and kit.Archer, and it doesn't work. Can you help me?
Very nice plugin, and easy to use. Only thing missing is permissions to use different kits.
It already has that... Permissions depend on Kit's name, kit.<kitname> is the permission to use specified kit in the permission.
Very good plugin! Great structure and amazing design. Can't wait for more features to come.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?