By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 22 Aug 2020 from
Dev Build #2,
06 Sep 2020
A PocketMine-MP plugin to check the server TPS and other players' ping. This plugin will be useful if you need to check the server TPS by command or check your or other players' network ping.
- Check server TPS using command
- Check your network ping using command
- Check other players' network ping using command
- Works in console
- Invalid player name detection
How to Install
- Download the latest version (It is recommended to always download the latest version for the best experience, except you're having compatibility issues).
- Put the
KygekPingTPS.phar file into the
- Restart the server.
Commands & Permissions
|Current ping of a player
|Current TPS of the server
-kygekpingtps.ping to blacklist the
/ping command permission and
-kygekpingtps.tps to blacklist the
/tps command permission in PurePerms.
- Able to change no permission message in
- Able to change player not found message in
- Able to change current tps message in
- Able to change current player network ping in
- Automatic update checker
- And much more
- Join the Discord here for latest updates from Kygekraqmak.
- If you find bugs or want to give suggestions, please visit here or DM KygekDev#6415 via Discord.
- We accept any contributions! If you want to contribute please make a pull request in here.
Useless, the /status does the same, the ping, between What and what? and the ping between player why not but that's not the subject of the plugin
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?