By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
841 Downloads / 5231 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 13 Aug 2020 from
Dev Build #24,
13 Aug 2020
Spawns a thunder/lightning strike on players when they die in game at their coordinates.
This plugin is requested
by ItsBlueey on the forums which you can find here
Thanks to muqsit for helping me with the code on discord :)
lightningdeath.bypass Bypass being lightning-ed when you die
- Add mcpe-protocol to comply with poggit rule B7
- Adding particles (#8)
- No api change required for pm 3.15.0, version bump
- Bump UpdateNotifier to V2.1.0
- Change type from int to string
- Cleanup config code
- Refactor eventlistener to LightningListener.php
- Return type of death is now false if they do have permission to bypass and fixed sounds
- Merge pull request #4 from provssalt
- Added bypass lightning strike
- Add an icon to poggit releases
- Add updatenotifier virion
- Version bump
- Add config
- Thanks to muqsit for that little code for the foreach :)
- Added config
- Update README.md
- Update plugin.yml
- strict mode
bro i put it in my server when people died it was just regular nothing happend
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?