By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
989 Downloads / 6892 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 22 Dec 2022 from
Dev Build #41,
22 Dec 2022
A plugin for PocketMine-MP servers to show your coordinates real-time as you move.
- To turn LiveXYZ on:
As a player, type
/xyz into the chat. (You can't currently do this for somebody else or from the console). Your coordinates will be shown above the hotbar.
- To turn LiveXYZ off:
/xyz again to toggle the display.
livexyz: TRUE by default. Allows players with this permission to use LiveXYZ
- Fix South direction returned as East (#31)
- Fixed aliuly's broken code
- Improve Utils::getFormattedCoords()
- Release 1.0.1
- Support PocketMine-MP 4
- Added a
precision setting to config
- Change namespace to dktapps\LiveXYZ
- Fixed southwest direction being missing
- Fixed wrong direction being detected
v0.6.0.6 beta, API bump for 3.0.0-ALPHA12
updated for API 3.0.0-ALPHA11
Very useful plugin as 'Show Coordinates' setting can't be enabled yet.
Very nice, and needs to get approved!
Works Pretty Good EZ To Use For Non Beginners
easy to use and actually looks good
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?