By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 01 Jul 2019 from
Dev Build #19,
10 Jul 2019
This plugin let's you lock your trapdoors, doors and chests (at the moment only single chests)
How to use this plugin?
- Place an iron door and execute the command /lock , then you will have to touch the door you wanted to lock.
- If you want to unlock a door you will have to execute /unlock and then touch the door. You can also use /unlock so you don't have to touch the door.
- Doors can only be unlocked by people with OP. This plugin was made for roleplay purposes, so a normal player will not be able to /unlock a door. The play can however open a door with a key.
Suggestions or need help?
Please open an issue on Github with your suggestion/question.
- You can now edit the key item
- When you hit a door you will not see the name anymore. Please use /lockedinfo to see the name of the locked item.
- Fixed stome typo's
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?