By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
3609 Downloads / 3609 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Lag free asynchronous world editor for PMMP with focus on mobile usability
- Simple usage
- Asynchronous world editing
- Strong focus on simplicity
- Good performance and great speeds
- Many commands
- Progress bars
- Cached sessions
- Optimized item / block parsing - you can place any block, by id, name, item and even blockstates
- Command auto-completion (broken, #blameMojang (Jira Issue))
- Command specific flags (i.e. -p for relative copying/pasting, -h for hollow objects)
- UIs for brushes, palettes, assets etc.
- Selection shapes & outline
- Simplified placement of assets
- Previews of selections / structures
- Scoreboard integration
- Feature rich API
- Prefilled bug report issue url using
You can find a list of commands here: COMMANDS.MD
- More saved session data (saved brushes, clipboards, palettes)
- More commands
- Per-command flags, since they are currently in a global state
- Schematic and structure block data support (in progress)
- Clipboard naming, exporting and switching
- Better and more brushes. For now i suggest using BlockSniper for
- UI with edit history
You have an urgent issue, your server is crashing or players mess with the world and start griefing?
Consider using //report to create a pre-filled GitHub issue!
Feel free to open issues, feature requests and criticism are welcome!
If you have an urgent issue, tag me on Twitter for faster response time: @xenialdan
- "MagicWE2 has a new fresh coating over the plugin, with rainbow colored sprinkle topping!"
- "MWE2 - Not to be confused with MewTwo"
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Readme last updated: 4th October 2021
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?