By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
101 Downloads / 4272 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 08 Sep 2020 from
Dev Build #29,
13 Sep 2020
This plugin adds 2 minions on your server the 2 minions are Farmer and Miner.
- Farmer minion harvest the crops around the entity when its fully grown.
- Miner minion will mine the block infront of the minion.
those blocks/crops mined/harvested will go into the chest behind you or the chest you linked.
How do i spawn the minion?
If you have permission you can type commands to get a nether star and tap on the ground.
- /minion (type) - Give urself a minion.
- /minion (type) (player) - gives minion to other players.
- /minion (remove|rm|forceremove) - this allows to enter remove mode for minion.
- v1.9.5 (Added auto smelt #47, farm system #45)
- new Minion(Farmer)
- Bug fixes
- Added some stuff
- Changed Author and Version
- Discord Link
- Fixed Bugs, Added Upgradeable
- Might fixes #8
- Update EventListener.php
The plugin crashing my player "disconnect" when they open a gui and tryna link a chest, pickup the minion, and upgrade
My question when the plugin updated and fix this problem.
You need InvCrashFix plugin its minecraft bug
Uhh so can you add the permission for the /minion command
It crashes players and then they can just do /minion and get a minion themself! It says "if you a opped type it"
uh... everyone has access to /minion.....
Fixed on lastest on github
Je n'arrive pas a l'utilisé sa crash pouvez vous m'aider ShockedDarck#7275
Best plugin ever! How do i get that player get the minion that are not OP? With buycraft or customshopui or semething
you could use my api for doing that
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?