By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
11719 Downloads / 12337 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 12 Mar 2019 from
Dev Build #39,
16 Mar 2019
OreEarn plugin, earn money easily by mining ores and stone.
What you can edit:
- every earning per ore
- every popup message
||With this setting, you can disable OreEarn in worlds
||With this setting, you can ignore ore drops in worlds (good for mines or smth. like that)
||Disable or enable the built-in fortuneFix
||Disable or enable the money bonus when you break an ore with a fortune enchantment.
||With this setting, you can disable or enable the bonus for silktouch tools
||Show a popup when a player is mining an ore. (you can edit every message in messages.yml)
This Plugin includes a (not perfect) fix for fortune pickaxes
- Discord Link added to README
- OreEarn Update 1.8.1
- Added Dependencies #3:
- The Plugin checks now if EconomyAPI exists.
- Update README.md
- OreEarn Update 1.8.0
- added netherquartz
- improved drop of lapis and redstone
- Added option to disable ore drops in worlds
- Update README.md
- config.yml update for 1.7.0
- 1.6.0: Added Option to disable/enable fortuneFix separately.
- With that update you can enable or disable fortuneFix and fortuneBonus separately.
- added option to ignore OreEarn in worlds
Does this work with multieconomy
Nothin to say bout dis stuff... 1bil / 10
This is a very great plugin. I recommend this for every server!
Use this on my server and is perfect. 5/5
Actually a Nice Plugin :)
Really good plugin, great work! Very convenient 🙂👍
Nice plugin, but can you add per amout message? Like when you mine 10 blocks a message sent to player, and can you add per world support?
Hey, thank you for your review, if you want to suggest a feature please only at GitHub. But yeah, I will look what i can do :)
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?