By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
448 Downloads / 1875 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 28 Jul 2020 from
Dev Build #19,
28 Jul 2020
🎉 A parties plugin for PocketMine-MP servers
Feel free to join the official discord:
- Usage of forms to manage the parties
- Customizable party options:
- Set the maximum party slots
Disable the PVP (Player Versus Player) within the members of the party.
- Teleport the party members to the party leader when the leader gets teleported to a different world.
- Teleport the party members to the party leader when the leader gets transferred to another server.
- Make all the party members execute the same command as the party leader.
- /party — Opens the party form
- /party (message) — Sends a message to the party chat
- Fixed a bug where the player would crash when submitting the party invite form with empty fields
- Fixed a bug where the party invite form dropdown was always inviting the first player.
- A party item has been added to the plugin configuration!
- You can select the item id and the item custom name for the party item.
- The party item will be set to the player's inventory.
- You can fix the party item so players can't move it from their inventory.
- PartyItem: Always return false
- Add a discord shield and party code examples on the README
- PartyFactory: Check if the party exists or not when adding or removing a party
- SessionListener: Fix party being removed in a loop
- Add poggit markdown on the README
- ConfigurationListener: Check if the member is not a leader to avoid event loops
- YourPartyForm: Fix party being removed in a loop
Add per server so if someone in a hub and make a party it takes them to diff server
Can you make it per world item because if i die or after the game the party item was gone. But the rest is ok.
Thank you for the suggestion! This feature will be implemented in the next update.
Looks awesome! Good job. Wait I take that back. GREAT JOB! Lol and I love it thanks so much
Perfect for a network lobby!
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?