By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
101 Downloads / 2235 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 27 Dec 2021 from
Dev Build #37,
30 Dec 2021
🎉 A parties plugin for PocketMine-MP servers
Feel free to join the official discord:
- Usage of forms to manage the parties
- Customizable party options:
- Set the maximum party slots
Disable the PVP (Player Versus Player) within the members of the party.
- Teleport the party members to the party leader when the leader gets teleported to a different world.
- Teleport the party members to the party leader when the leader gets transferred to another server.
- Make all the party members execute the same command as the party leader.
- /party — Opens the party form
- /party (message) — Sends a message to the party chat
The plugin is now updated to PM4! 🎉
- You can now use /pchat to switch between normal and party chat!
- Fix invitations not being shown
- Set the invitation length words in white color
- The party item is now configurable per-world
- The config.yml options are now shown per-party (you can still enable or disable them on the config)
- Parties now uses EasyUI's virion instead of FormAPI to manage the forms
- The whole forms section was re-coded and it is now more stable
- A few messages were updated
You will have to delete your current config.yml file and start the server again to get the newest updated config.
- Fixed a bug where the player would crash when submitting the party invite form with empty fields
- Fixed a bug where the party invite form dropdown was always inviting the first player.
- A party item has been added to the plugin configuration!
- You can select the item id and the item custom name for the party item.
- The party item will be set to the player's inventory.
- You can fix the party item so players can't move it from their inventory.
- PartyItem: Always return false
- Add a discord shield and party code examples on the README
- PartyFactory: Check if the party exists or not when adding or removing a party
- SessionListener: Fix party being removed in a loop
- Add poggit markdown on the README
- ConfigurationListener: Check if the member is not a leader to avoid event loops
- YourPartyForm: Fix party being removed in a loop
Add per server so if someone in a hub and make a party it takes them to diff server
Can you make it per world item because if i die or after the game the party item was gone. But the rest is ok.
Thank you for the suggestion! This feature will be implemented in the next update.
Looks awesome! Good job. Wait I take that back. GREAT JOB! Lol and I love it thanks so much
Perfect for a network lobby!
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?