By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
441 Downloads / 11899 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
PiggyCustomEnchants is an open-sourced custom enchants plugin for PMMP created by DaPigGuy (MCPEPIG).
/ce enchant <enchant> [level] [player]
/ce info <enchant>
piggycustomenchants.command.ce.about - information about the plugin
piggycustomenchants.command.ce.enchant - custom enchantment command
piggycustomenchants.command.ce.help - list of commands
piggycustomenchants.command.ce.info - information of a specific custom enchantment
piggycustomenchants.command.ce.list - list of custom enchants
piggycustomenchants.overridecheck - override max enchant level + item check.
If you run into an issue while using our plugin, make an issue here.
Please be sure to follow our issue template.
- We do not support any spoons. Anything to do with spoons (Issues or PRs) will be ignored.
- We're currently using the following virions:
- You can find a list of the current custom enchants on the PiggyDocs page.
- Are you a developer? Check out our API Documentation at PiggyDocs.
- Check out our Discord Server for additional plugin support.
Plugins using PiggyCE
If you use PiggyCustomEnchants and want your plugin to be shown in the list below, join our discord server and ask to be added. (Must be poggit-approved plugins).
PiggyCustomEnchantsShop is an add-on the the PiggyCustomEnchants plugin, adding shops (either forms or sign)
AdvancedKits is a simple yet useful PocketMine-MP kit plugin.
Advance AdvancedKits! Select Kits from a form, just do /kit and get kits info and select it if available! For Minecraft Bedrock Edition!
- Parachute no longer activates when flying/climbing
- Fixed being unable to enchant books
- Fixed enchantments on armor disabling & enabling when durability changes
- Fixed potential crash caused by Hallucination
- Fixed potential crashes/issues with max health caused by Overload
- Bombardment Enchantment
- Deep Wounds Enchantment
- Homing Enchantment
- Grow & Shrink enchantment
- Jetpack now allows disabling mid air w/ Parachute
- Parachute no longer activates while Jetpack is active
- Added dust particles back to Poisonous Cloud enchantment
- Changed forcefield particles
- Cactus no longer attacks non-living entities
- Added missing ignoreCancelled & priority annotations
- Fixed errors w/ Auto Aim & Volley
- v2.0.0 rewrite!
- Enabling/disabling enchantments in certain worlds/globally is now built into the plugin. (#94)
- Added a remote enchant disabler for emergency situations (disable affects all servers).
- Custom enchantments that are disabled will not have their tasks enabled.
- Execution chances of enchantments are now configurable.
- Custom enchantments are now registered into PocketMine-MP.
- Now using Commando virion for command handling.
- The form version of /ce has been improved upon.
- Explosive enchants now have a toggle for world damage.
- Added checks for applying books. (#209)
- Parachute now uses negative Levitation effect to simulate slow falling.
- Fixed a few CE descriptions
- Fixed issue where throwing a projectile and switching to a different weapon would trigger the custom enchants of that weapon. (#157)
- Fixed "WitherSkull Enchant does not apply Wither Effect." (#182)
- Fixed pigs/wither skulls remaining. (#189)
- "Maximum -5 is less than the minimum 0" issue has been fixed. (#211)
- Bump to v1.4.6, Entity->Actor changes for 1.12
- v1.4.5, add lore/name remove on removeEnchant
- Closes #198, given choice to use name / lore, or both.
- Closes #194, use Item::setLore instead of Item::setCustomName
- Enchantments prior to this change will continue to work, but all new enchantments added will be added to lore instead of name.
- Bump to v1.4.3
- Fix #171
- Fix #180
- Fixed #173 (PR by @r7vmc)
- Fixed Argument 2 passed to pocketmine\entity\Entity::createEntity() must be an instance of pocketmine\level\Level, null given
- Fixed PiggyLightning
- Fixed a bug fix
- Fixed autorepair not affecting armor
- Fixed errors with Cactus and Forcefield + Added PHPDocs for fields
- Fixed forms
- Fixed #173
- closing the entity doesn't return the level nor playing Hit Ground Sound
- but Flagging for despawn does it
- Fixed soulbound on armor
- Update Tank enchantment description by @Haxley
- PiggyObsidian: remove extra parameter in onBreak()
- Poggit: Comply with Rule C1a, B3, and C2a
- Update Player::dataPacket() to Player::sendDataPacket()
- Update PluginManager->callEvent() to Event->call()
- Update to libFormAPI, bump to v1.4.0
- Bump PMMP API to 3.2.0
- Fixed effect split changes to Endershift not applying.
- Fixed error with Explosive
- Fixes to tasks for scheduler changes
- Fixed #159 (ArgumentCountError: "Too few arguments to function pocketmine\item\enchantment\Enchantment::__construct())
- Fixed #160 (Removal of the isAxe(), isPickaxe(), etc.)
- Fixed #163 (EventListener does not properly check for enchantment compatibility when enchanting with books)
- Fixed #164 (Typehints to Enchantment class)
- Fixed #165 (Changes to EntityDamageEvent)
- Fixed #166 (Errors with HallucinationTask)
- Added API to unregister enchants and add enchant incompatibilities
- Added Description parameter to API
- New enchants!
- Auto Aim: Aim at nearest target
- Poisonous Cloud: Create a cloud of poisonous gas around you
- Shielded: Gives resistance per level per piece of armor
- Armor enchants now effect weapon enchants
- CE command no longer ignore arguments when Forms are enabled
- Before: Brings you to the CE Menu form
- After: Brings you directly to the Enchant form
- Changes to Forcefield
- Improve checking of enchant incompatibilities
- Improvements to Radar
- Improvements to Revive
- Revive now stacks
- There are now side effects (Slowness & Nausea)
- A particle beam will launch into the sky when Revive is activated to signal nearby enemies!
- A tip will now indicate that you were revived
- Improvements to Spider
- Items from Porkified now despawn within 15 seconds to prevent lag
- Main::addEnchantment() now matches Item::addEnchantment()
- Now using PMMP's Enchantment Registering function
- Volley Arrows will now despawn on collision.
- Update to 3.0.0-ALPHA11
- Soulbound now stacks
- Wither Skulls & Fireballs will despawn when colliding with a wall
- Fix capitalization.
- Fixed Radar detecting dead players
- Fixed Wither Skull & Fireballs drifting endlessly.
- Fixed error with other plugins registering enchanted books (#96)
- Fixed error with enchanted books (#108)
- Fixed Hallucination not working with the latest NBT changes
- Resolved Compatibility Issues with PureEntitiesX
- Stop adding effect if player already has it (#98)
- Support for new PMMP enchant API
- New Enchants!
- Backstab: When hitting from behind, you deal more damage.
- Disarmor: 10l% chance to disarmor enemy
- Focused:Nausea will affect you less
- Vacuum: Suck up items in a 3l radius
- New Subcommand
- /ce info: Get description of an enchant
- Radar now only shows the distance when held
- API Changes
- CustomEnchants::getEnchantByName() has been changed to CustomEnchants::getEnchantmentByName()
- Fix duplication w/ Driller
- Fix error with Hallucination when used on mobs
- Fixed Explosive acting like a normal explosion
- Added an option to disable jetpacks in certain worlds
- Force now affects Volley, Porkified, Blaze.
- Now fully using TextFormat constants
- Updated entity classes. Fireballs now despawn
- Fixes issue #28 (ErrorException: "Division by zero")
- Fixes issue #59 (Armor duplicating after death)
- Fixed rarity colors not working
You can add / ce remove [name ce] to remove false charms on items ?
What are the max levels of each custom enchatments?
Could you add Books /ce book (enchant) (level) (player), and you can place the book on ground and throw item on top for the enchant to happen!
Great plugin but can you add system like there i a chance of ce merging into the tool?
Nice plugins but can you add a function for cexp? And sorry for my english i am a french
1.Can i made my Own enchants?
2.Can i recharge the Jetpack?
Yes, you can make your own custom enchants via our API.
AWESOME LOVE IT!!:heart::heart:
Please make for 1.4 that would be great!
Its says “Unable to perform this command” please help but i love this so much please make it work.
Please help Plugin don’t Working to me is keeping Disbling also I not know what I do please Help me Replay me how to fix it my proplem
One of the most unique plugins out there! Works very well with KitUI and the enchantments are a blast to mess around with!
Very Nice! Just Add That On PiggyCEShop You Could Buy Custom Enchanted Books!
Very useful, although the advancedkits plugin does not work. But, this plugin is great
Thanks! For your AdvancedKit issue, you can create an issue on the AdvancedKit repo.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?