By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
475 Downloads / 2424 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 18 Nov 2019 from
Dev Build #26,
28 Nov 2019
PiggyShopUI is an open-sourced plugin using libFormAPI to create form shops.
- We do not support any spoons. Anything to do with spoons (Issues or PRs) will be ignored.
- We are using the libFormAPI, so there is no need to install the FormAPI plugin.
- In other words, you must use the pre-compiled phar from Poggit-CI instead of GitHub.
- If you wish to run it via source, check out DEVirion.
- Check out our Discord Server for additional plugin support.
- 2.0.0 rewrite
- Now using Commando virion
- Now using libPiggyEconomy virion
- Added support for MultiEconomy (version 2.0.0)
- Added private shop categories
- Added /shop; buying & selling are now in the same form, with selling being an option
- Added /shop edit as the primary way to add/edit/remove shop categories
- Removed /buy & /sell
[13:34:58] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: ErrorException: "yaml_parse(): parsing error encountered during parsing: did not find expected key (line 40, column 6), context while parsing a block mapping (line 6, column 5)" (EXCEPTION)...
If you ever see an error like that where it says `yaml_parse`, that means you screwed up the config.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?