By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
524 Downloads / 6347 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 18 Nov 2019 from
Dev Build #26,
28 Nov 2019
PiggyShopUI is an open-sourced plugin using libFormAPI to create form shops.
- We do not support any spoons. Anything to do with spoons (Issues or PRs) will be ignored.
- We are using the libFormAPI, so there is no need to install the FormAPI plugin.
- In other words, you must use the pre-compiled phar from Poggit-CI instead of GitHub.
- If you wish to run it via source, check out DEVirion.
- Check out our Discord Server for additional plugin support.
- 2.0.0 rewrite
- Now using Commando virion
- Now using libPiggyEconomy virion
- Added support for MultiEconomy (version 2.0.0)
- Added private shop categories
- Added /shop; buying & selling are now in the same form, with selling being an option
- Added /shop edit as the primary way to add/edit/remove shop categories
- Removed /buy & /sell
This plugin is great but it appears red when I do /pl please fix :((
It's good but I thought it was an auction house
Great plugin, developer is patient and active, also love the in-game shop editor. Great work!
Not working /shop edit command
Being incapable of reading step #6 in Installation & Setup does not mean it is "not working"
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?