By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
299 Downloads / 485 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 30 May 2021 from
Dev Build #7,
31 May 2021
PlayerBan is a plugin that allows to ban players from joining the server.
- ban players and ip addresses
- define punishments
- MySQL and SQLite support
- different translations
- log of all modifications
- several configurations
- listing of all active bans
- see all bans of a single player
|Ban a player/ip from the server
|Unban a player/ip from the server
|Shows a list of all banned players/ip's
|Shows a modification protocol
|Create or edit punishments
|Shows a list of all punishments
|Shows a list of all bans of a player/ip
- Discord Webhooks
- More translations
- Ban/Unban events
📌 Ban someone
/punlist shows you a list of all punishments.
Here you can see the id, the description and the duration of the punishments:
Let's say you want to ban the player max123.
For this you need the id of the desired punishment. You can read the id from the list of
/ban <player|ip> <punId>
» /ban max123 1
Now the player max123 was banned for punishment 1. (Hacking, 30days)
📌 Create a new punishment
With the form of
/punishments you can create new punishments.
Now click on the
New Punishment button.
With this form you can now create a new punishment:
- The Unique identifier field must be an integer between 0 and 999
- The field Description should be short and meaningful, this is the ban reason
- The following applies to the Duration field: d=days, h=hours, m=minutes
- Individual sections are separated by a comma. Example: 30d,12h,20m
- Source code quality improved
- Better form management
- New command /banhistory
- Shows a list of all bans of a player
- Customizable kick message
- Customizable date format
- Added icon
omg what a GOOD plugin that helps me a lot because i was using pm /ban !!!11 1 thx so much1!11
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?