By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
912 Downloads / 5577 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 04 Apr 2019 from
Dev Build #37,
05 Apr 2019
A PocketMine-MP plugin that lets players have secondary portably accessible inventor(y/ies) of 54 slots in size. These inventories can be accessed anywhere!
Refer to the PlayerVaults Wiki to get help with commands, permissions and other things.
- Added permission "playervaults.others.view" to allow players to view other players' vaults
- Added permission "playervaults.others.edit" to allow players to edit other players' vaults
- Changed command format to /pv [player=YOU]
- Removed /pv empty, /pv about, /pv admin, /pv help
- Removed "max-vaults" field from config.yml
- Renamed "vaultinv-name" field to "inventory-name" in config.yml
- Removed providers "json" and "yaml". Now there are only two providers - "mysql" and "sqlite"
- Added locks to vault instances to safely read-write vault inventories
- Fixes a bug where BaseInventory::$slots crossover each other and cause a nasty bug (#53)
- Update outdated CompoundTag dynamic field access call.
- PlayerVaults is now double-chested (54 slots/vault)
- PlayerVaults now makes use of the InvMenu virion to create fake inventories
- API bumped to 3.0.0-ALPHA11
When I do the command to open the Vault it opens the Vault but instantly closes the vault
Fixed (since version 3.1.0)
Update to ALPHA11 please
I've just updated it to ALPHA11. Test the latest build :)
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?