By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
568 Downloads / 1888 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 04 Apr 2019 from
Dev Build #37,
05 Apr 2019
A PocketMine-MP plugin that lets players have secondary portably accessible inventor(y/ies) of 54 slots in size. These inventories can be accessed anywhere!
Refer to the PlayerVaults Wiki to get help with commands, permissions and other things.
- Added permission "playervaults.others.view" to allow players to view other players' vaults
- Added permission "playervaults.others.edit" to allow players to edit other players' vaults
- Changed command format to /pv [player=YOU]
- Removed /pv empty, /pv about, /pv admin, /pv help
- Removed "max-vaults" field from config.yml
- Renamed "vaultinv-name" field to "inventory-name" in config.yml
- Removed providers "json" and "yaml". Now there are only two providers - "mysql" and "sqlite"
- Added locks to vault instances to safely read-write vault inventories
- Fixes a bug where BaseInventory::$slots crossover each other and cause a nasty bug (#53)
- Update outdated CompoundTag dynamic field access call.
- PlayerVaults is now double-chested (54 slots/vault)
- PlayerVaults now makes use of the InvMenu virion to create fake inventories
- API bumped to 3.0.0-ALPHA11
Update to ALPHA11 please
I've just updated it to ALPHA11. Test the latest build :)
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?