By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
437 Downloads / 437 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 14 Jul 2019 from
Dev Build #4,
14 Jul 2019
Because RCON was so retro
- Allows server admins to have a quick and easy way to administer their servers without the need for RCON
- Gives admins the ability to manage their server from a familiar interface that they can access with ANY web browser (at least ones that have WebSockets)
- Remove the need for other administration tools (you can see everything)
- Give admins a way to have trusted users administer the server as if they were sitting at the console
PocketDockConsole is a plugin for PocketMine-MP with the following initiatives
- [x] Allow people to manage their servers quickly and easily
- [x] Show the power of both PocketMine (and PHP)
- [ ] Get people to make more awesome plugins
- [x] Have some fun
How to use this plugin
- Download the Phar file from either GitHub releases or the PocketMine Forums
- Drop it into your plugins/ folder
- Restart the server
- Edit the password and port in the config (password is important, the port can be left the same)
- Have fun!
Technologies used in this project
- Term.js - By: Christopher Jeffrey [https://github.com/chjj/term.js/] (now xtermjs)
- Some guidance from PHP-Push-WebSocket [https://github.com/srchea/PHP-Push-WebSocket/]
- Wrench - By: @nicokaiser, @lemmingzshadow, and @mazhack [https://github.com/varspool/Wrench/]
good plugin and to all who dont understand, use this layout http://<serverip>:<port>/ or for more help go to https://forums.pocketmine.net/plugins/pocketdockconsole.698/
i must connect to server whit which link ?
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?