By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
50 Downloads / 1730 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 05 Aug 2023 from
Dev Build #18,
05 Aug 2023
- RemoteConsole adds /console to your server.
- This command allows you to run commands through console.
- This plugin also allows non-ops to run commands through console (they will need the password).
- The password is configurable.
- Permission: remoteconsole.password.bypass
- Permission: remoteconsole.cmd
- Fix plugin from not starting up
The plugin is great but I feel like it is very insecure in case someone were to guess the password. I feel it would be better to handle it by Usernames
Thank you for the review. It can be handled by usernames with the permission. The chances of someone guessing the password is very unlikely unless you make it very obvious.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?