By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 04 Nov 2018 from
Dev Build #18,
05 Nov 2018
Using this plugin you can disallow players customising their in-game appearance in sometimes undesired ways. These include:
- player chosen capes
- custom geometry data sent by the client
- skins in general
- invisible skins
- changing the skin while playing
- 3.x branch
- Fix max x exceeding actual bound
- Fix slim skins breaking due to restricted geometry
- I should go to bed
- Rename SKIN_X_Y consts to BOUNDS_X_Y
- Tweak skin invisibility calculation
- The divisor now only consists of the visible pixels in the base skin.
- add icon and poggit link
- ocd 👺
- Add toggle to disable ingame skin change
- Fix invisibility check vulnerability.
- ocd 👺
- Add a brief transparency % explanation in config
- Add fallback image
- Add transparency check suggested in #1
- Implement suggestion #2
- Version bump: 1.2.0
- micro optimisation
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?