By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
2632 Downloads / 7754 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 02 Jul 2020 from
Dev Build #31,
02 Jul 2020
ServerTools is PocketMine-MP plugin containing a set of tools that allows you to manage your server directly from the game!
- File Explorer
- Plugin Manager
- Poggit Plugin Downloader
- Restart Server
Menu UI example:
/servertools (or alias: /st) - The main command of plugin (Permission (default OP) st.command.servertools)
Permission (default OP): st.ui.file-explorer
Permission to create/edit files and folders (default false): st.ui.file-explorer.write
It allows to:
- Explore your server files and folder
- Read your files (max file size is ~10.25 kB)
- Create, rename, delete and edit files and folders (requires write permission)
Reading file example
Editing file example
Permission (default false): st.ui.clone
It allows to clone your server using FTP (also available with SSL) or SFTP protocols.
FTP: you need to have installed on your server the "ftp" PHP extension.
SFTP: you need to have installed on your server the "openssl" and "ssh2 (libssh2)" PHP extensions.
Select the transfer mode.
Compile the information to login to your FTP/SFTP server.
Choose, if you want, some server folders/files to exclude from your clonation.
Wait until the process is finished.
Permission (default false): st.ui.plugin-manager
It allows to:
Poggit Plugin Downloader
Permission (default false): st.ui.poggit-downloader
It allows to search and download to your server a plugin from poggit website.
Permission (default OP): st.ui.restart
It simply restarts your server.
- Fixed SSL verification crash when downloading a poggit plugin.
- Fixed crash "preg_match(): Null byte in regex" when creating new file on Linux OS.
- Implemented Plugin Manager and Poggit Plugin Downloader.
- Added possibility to create, rename and delete files to File Explorer function.
- The "restart" function now also works in Windows!
- Added plugin config file.
- Re-write plugin forms management.
- Changed all default permissions, the least dangerous will be available to the "OP" otherwise not (check the README)
- Fixed book not removed after the file edit.
- The "restart" now works in Linux (the issue was related to a bug in PocketMine, fixed in API >= 3.13.1).
That plugin so cool me want add rocn
Its nice but a player has op, he can kill your Server
I don't think your rating is relevant since permissions exist for each function and you can deduce who can use what.
That is so cool. You can edit your server from in game.
A very good Plugin, but the restart button stops only the server.
Thank your for the feedback. I'll take a look.
Very good, though editing plugins config with books is hard.
Yeah, I know but it's the only way to do that. Thank you for your rating!
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?