By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
12807 Downloads / 42190 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 03 Dec 2021 from
Dev Build #24,
10 Dec 2021
- Sethome Command:
- Create home
- permission: sh.cmd.sethome (no-op)
- usage: /sethome
- Home Command:
- Displays list of homes or teleport to home
- permission: sh.cmd.home (no-op)
- usage: /home or /home [home]
- Delhome Command:
- Remove home
- permission: sh.cmd.delhome (no-op)
- usage: /delhome
- permission for all commands
- default: TRUE
$simpleHome = SimpleHome::getInstance();
$home = $simpleHome->getPlayerHome(Player $player, string $homeName);
- teleport player to his home
$simpleHome->setPlayerHome($player, $newHome = new Home($player, [$x, $y, $z, $levelName], $homeName));
- Update plugin to latest api version
- Added support for api 3.0.0
- Bug fixes
- fixed #11
- fixed #13
- changed namespace to czechpmdevs\simplehome***
- Api bump
- Added PlayerHomeTeleportEvent
- Fixed messages
- Fixed removing no-existing homes
Can u add a feature to transfer player homes from essentialstp?
On my server the plugin needs to support multiple worlds settings, because I do not want players on my server to set up Home on any world. Sorry for bad english, waiting to update.
Great Plugin :D Really good !!
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?