By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
414 Downloads / 2909 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 01 Dec 2018 from
Dev Build #65,
01 Dec 2018
This plugin provides SkyBlock: A minigame where the players are challenged to survive on a floating island.
Currently, this plugin only has one command: island, type /island help in the game to see how it works.
- Paintings are no longer breakable by visitors, close #84
- Rename some folders and replace "&" with TextFormat::ESCAPE
- Save isles when the plugin is disabled, fix #75
- Update plugin version
- IsleCommandMap: The fallback prefix should be the plugin name
- Implement events
- Make Isle disbanding founder-only (#83)
- README.md: Add poggit badge
- Update some headers
- Add missing COOPERATE_DESCRIPTION
- Fix some incorrectly formatted code
- IsleManager->disbandIsle(): Fix isles not being correctly unloaded
- Send a message when the spawn protection is enabled
- fix #77 by checking if the block is a solid
- Stop trying to check interactions outside islands
- Add an icon
- Added cooperate command
- Fixed islands not getting unloaded
Already using it on my server! It works fine with the new updates
How can i level up the size of the island i already build 6000+ blocks but the size is still XS
Every size is harder to get, the size required to level up is different in every server, so ask the server owner
Keep up the good works mate! 👌
There’s a crash at island generator
Please, open an issue on our github repository, otherwise I won't be able to help.
Not a very good way of saving data.
missing island cooldown :)
Most popular plugin on my server.
Beating HG and SW.
but add clear invatory on islands !
Thanks for the suggestion
Very useful, I recommend it a lot it's easy to use and works fine
Very nice glad there is now a skyblock plugin :P
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?