By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
787 Downloads / 11466 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 30 Nov 2022 from
Dev Build #25,
30 Nov 2022
This elytra plugin works the same as vanilla, no additions, no limitations.
For example, the elytra loses durability while gliding.
No fall damage for specific angles.
And elytra can be boosted using the Fireworks plugin which is optional.
- Added support for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.19.50.
- Added support for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.19.40.
- Implemented vanilla firework boosting
- Fixed elytra being removed when broken
- Boosting now resembles its vanilla counterpart
- Added support for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.18.0.
- Added support for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.17.40.
- Added support for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.17.30.
Yang Bangus! But fireworks don't work((
Pls update to 1.17.40
I did submit the update, go blame the reviewers that they didn't release it yet
firowork by block \horizon not work
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?