By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
8109 Downloads / 51860 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 13 Aug 2020 from
Dev Build #58,
13 Aug 2020
VanishV2 is an advanced vanish plugin with a lot of features
- Hide the item/armor you are holding/wearing
- Fake Join message/Fake leave message (configurable)
- Option to disable damage when vanished
- Option to allow survival fly when vanished
- Remove you from the query list
- Keep you vanished after leaving (configurable)
- Remove you from the online player list in-game
- You can't pick-up items when you are vanished
- Option to see other vanished player with the permission vanish.see
If you have any issues you can report them Here
vanish.use allow you to use /vanish command
vanish.see allow you to see other players when they are invisible
vanish.use.other allow you to vanish other players
- added 1.16.20 compatibility
- hud message is now configurable
- New feature and customisation
- Added a command to vanish other players
- Added vanish.use.other permission
- messages are now customisable in the config file
- silent chest (configurable)
- no hunger loss (configurable)
- New Features
- Added ScoreHud compatibility (Addon needed, download here)
- Players are now removed from query when they are Vanished
- BlazinFly combat bug fix (need my custom version of BlazinFly)
- New features
- Added an option to allow players in survival to fly when they are vanished
- Added an option to disable damage when a player is vanished
- Added an option to keep the vanish mode on when a vanished player leave the server
- added message when someone vanish or unvanish
- when someone vanish or unvanish all players with the perm vanish.see or with op will receive a notification that someone vanished or unvanished like when someone use the give command or the tp command
- don't forget to delete your old config file to get the new features
- Added a hud to remember you're vanished
- Players with vanish on can no longer pickup items
- Changed the prefix Vanish -> VanishV2
- Updated the plugin for pocketmine 3.12.0
- pull request from @MistakingManx
- fixed a bug and some grammar
- fake join message bug fixed
- Added fake join and fake leave messages
- Fixed bugs from @OrBuilder
- Fixed: When a person removes the vanish, it will not reappear in the list. It has to be deco reco
- Fixed: When a person puts on and removes the vanish, the rank from PurePerm/PureChat disappear on the nametag
- player list update
- op or players with vanish.see perm can now see vanished players in the playerlist
- Added /v command
- Update for 1.14
Epic & Good plugin!
I thought the ScoreHud had an error, it turns out that the one with the permission "vanish.see" do not change.
But if a member/guest it see changes️.
Its so epic man... 😯
The plugin works flawlessly again!!!
this plugin is the best!! 5 stars
Quality Checking Passed 👍
This is a really Useful plugin for Staff. Please update it the Protocol to 408. Thanks
This Plugin everytime gets better wow thanks for this Plugin!
Great, but please add a feature where if you’re vanished and you log out and log back in, you will still be vanished.
could you add a feature where if your vanished and you log out and log back in you will still be in vanish
Great Plugin. Perfect for staff :)
Works well, great for trolling, would recommend!
Great Plugin... But it dosent works with scorehud...
Amazing! However when I updated to nether update it stopped working?
Not working with newest 1.14 pocketmine Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load plugin 'VanishV2': Incompatible network protocol version (plugin requires one of: 388)
Great plugins! Could you add a /v though. Players can see me online since I have to type /vanish.
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?