By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 07 Mar 2019 from
Dev Build #8,
07 Mar 2019
A handy plugin for developers who wish to compile and inject virions without using Poggit.
- Compile a virion to virion.phar.
- Inject a virion into another plugin.
- Works cross-platform i.e. it works on both Linux and Windows systems
- Get the .phar of this plugin from poggit
- Put into your plugins folder.
- Restart the server.
Compile a Virion
- To compile a virion folder to virion.phar, you will need to put the virion in the
virions folder should be located in the folder where
- Next run the command
/cv [string:virion]. The
[string:virion] is the name of the virion located in the
virions folder which you want to compile.
- The compiled (phared) virion will appear in
Inject a Virion
- To inject a virion to a plugin, you will need to put a compiled virion i.e. a
- You will also need to put a compiled plugin i.e a
- Next run the command
/iv [string:virion] [string:plugin].
[string:virion] should be the name of the virion located in
[string:plugin] should be the name of the plugin located in
- Note: Adding the
.phar extension doesn't matter. The plugin will add it itself.
- After successful virion injection, the injected plugin would be present in
Commands and Permissions
|Compile a virion
|Inject a virion
/injectvirion [string:virion] [string:plugin]
This plugin is designed to be used only by PocketMine-MP developers who wish to compile a virion without using Poggit. Normal users should'nt be using it.
DevTools by PMMP Team for providing the
Poggit by Poggit Team for providing
- Escape the data paths properly to avoid error due to spaces in folder names etc
- Version bump
- Create VirionScript.php
- Delete ConsoleScript.php
- Fixed prefix to match poggit
- Remove commented stuff from virion.php
- Virions can now compile w/o shell_exec or consolescript
- fix typo
- fixed prefix
- fixed prefix and no longer save consolescript.php
- version bump
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?