By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 24 Sep 2023 from
Dev Build #75,
29 Sep 2023
You can add votestreaks to your server. Whenever a person in your server votes he get a streak and if he didn't vote in the last 12 hours his streak' get reset.
- /streak opens streak ui
- /vstreak opens streak ui
- [ ] Make it so it checks if player has voted in last 12 hours
- [ ] Rewards when player hits x amount of votestreaks
- [ ] Add a ingame command to reset a player's streak
- [ ] Add a command to check the streak leaderboard
- For issues/suggestions related to this plugin open a issue here
- Added missing classes
- Fix bugs
- Made Voting38 compulsory
Antbag is the better dev. My code was bad lol
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?