By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
11837 Downloads / 11837 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 25 Feb 2020 from
Dev Build #16,
25 Feb 2020
A warp and world teleport plugin that supports rotation and pitch.
- Warps and Worlds can be listed in an UI, and players can teleport to them by clicking the buttons.
- Colored warp names are supported
- Rotation of the player (yaw + pitch) is saved for warps
- There is a command to teleport to warps:
/warpui teleport <warpname>
- Clickable items that can open the warp & world ui
- You can choose what items to use, rename them & disable them
Since Version 3.2.0 permissions for warps have been added. Those are in the following style:
warpui.warp. + lowercase warp name, without colors. Same goes for worlds:
warpui.world. + lowercase folder name without color codes
- WarpUI command:
- WorldUI command:
Check plugin.yml for further permission information
concept it good but whenever i use it i get "Ineternal server error"
Internal server error, we need help, pls
Internal server error :/, how can I fix it??
Good plugin but there is an issue where un-opped players can use /warpui add and /warpui remove.
Good But buggy Im using a sever provider Alternos and i use the recent version and every time i click on a warp it gives me Internal Server error! Please Fix!!!
I need help setting permission ?
How do you close a warp so only the members with the permission can use it?
Works well, helpful, easy to use, would recommend!
U just forgot to write the commands just like /warpui add or /warpui remove. Would be nice when u change it for the other users
Can you add permissions so you can choose which warps players will be able to use
This has been added recently, see https://github.com/thebigsmileXD/WarpUI/#permissions
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?