By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 08 Jun 2019 from
Dev Build #11,
09 Jun 2019
WhatCrates is a plugin that allows you to make any block you want as a "WhatCrate".
Open Crates and win prizes!
- Put the WhatCrates.phar in your /plugins folder.
- Start your server.
- Go into your /plugin_data folder.
- If you want you can change now the raffle-speed and spinning-times in the config.yml
- Go into your WhatCrates.yml
- Setup your WhatCrates there.
- Restart your server.
- Have fun!
/whatcrates key give [player] [type] [amount]
whatcrates - gives permission to all whatcrates commands.
- WhatCrates 1.1.0-pre
- Made messages configurable in messages.yml
Do you have a tutorial on how to place a crate on the world?
No, but with whatcrates 2.0 (soon releasing) you can create crates simply with an ui. then you setup the rest in the whatcrates.yml
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?