By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
146 Downloads / 592 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 21 Jul 2019 from
Dev Build #14,
30 Jul 2019
Open Crates and win prizes!
Put the WhatCrates.phar in your /plugins folder.
Start your server.
Go into your /plugin_data folder.
If you want you can change now the raffle-speed and spinning-times in the config.yml
Go into your WhatCrates.yml
Setup your WhatCrates there.
Restart your server.
/whatcrates key give [player] [type] [amount]
/whatcrates key list
/whatcrates keyall [type] [amount]
whatcrates - gives permission to all whatcrates commands.
- WhatCrates 2.0.0
- New UI Elements: you can create new crates with the UI now!
- New messages in messages.yml.
- Added /whatcrates key list command.
- /whatcrates keyall and /whatcrates key give checks now if a key really exists.
- Fixed Crash
- (#8) Fixed crash when player disconnects while spinning
- WhatCrates 1.2.0-pre
- FloatingText bug fixed.
- (#4) Added /whatcrates keyall command.
- WhatCrates 1.1.0-pre
- Made messages configurable in messages.yml
Do you have a tutorial on how to place a crate on the world?
No, but with whatcrates 2.0 (soon releasing) you can create crates simply with an ui. then you setup the rest in the whatcrates.yml
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?