By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
122 Downloads / 122 Total
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 10 Nov 2019 from
Dev Build #9,
10 Nov 2019
Mock any chat messages sent on the server
- Give your players the ability to mock the last sent message of any player
- Ability to toggle mock for yourself so all your messages turn into randomcase
- Player's can also use /mockme to turn the text after the command into randomcase
- Server admins can make the entire server chat into randomcase aNd MaKe iT lOok LiKe tHiS
- Server admins can be made immune to mocking by setting the permission "mock.immune"
- /mock : Mocks the last sent message of any user. Permission: "mock.player"
- /mockme : Changes the text into randomcase. Permission: "mock.self"
- /mocking <on/off>: Toggles all your future messages from turning into randomcase. Permission: "mock.toggle"
- /mockall <on/off>: Toggles mocking of the entire server chat. Permission: "mock.all"
You NEED to have this in any type of server
A must need for any type of server
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?