By continuing to use this site, you agree to the Terms of
Service of this website, including usage of cookies.
OK, Don't show this again
- Click the "Direct download" button. The plugin will be downloaded.
- Copy the downloaded file to your server's
stop on your server, then start it again.
Submitted on 20 Apr 2021 from
Dev Build #28,
24 Apr 2021
- what is gravity?
Gravity is an early development plugin designed to mimic gravity as well as any other factor on the moon.
The factors present in the plugin for the moment :
- added configuration of all messages
- code clean
- possibility to set up zones, with a command /pos1 /pos2 /zone create
- adding a rocket, when you click on it, it opens a menu to teleport us to another world (which you will configure in config.yml)
- adding commands /launch (spawn:remove) to spawn or remove a rocket (permission: "gravity.spawn.launch")
- Added configurable armour to simulate astronaut suit
- Bug fix for player who could die in creative and speculator
- Light data backup in a variable and not in a file . yml for reasons of optimization
i can't change the world name in the config plz fix it thank
The concept of being on the moon is ok, but it would be better if you used the player's breath attribute to show if they can breathe or not. Also, oxygen is spelled 'oxygen' and not 'oxygene'
Hello Jason, thank you for your return, I will make sure to show the player whether he can breathe or not, and I will correct my spelling mistakes ^^' (Long live the French who cannot speak English)
a config option to disable the oxygen features would be great, just looking to use the gravity
Hello cheeseland, thank you for your return!
I would think to add this function^^
I wanted to make a moon warp on my pvp faction and with this plugin I could do it too well
This is the best plugin you’ve seen
You can leave one review per plugin release, and delete or update your
review at any time
This Release will
be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?