TERMS OF WEBSITE USE FOR POGGIT
This page sets out the terms on which you may access and make use of our website Poggit (the "Site"),
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Poggit is a site operated by PMMP (http://www.pmmp.io)
ACCESSING THE SITE
- Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or
amend the service we provide on the Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if
for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or our entire site, to
users who have registered with us or not.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or
allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the
by anyone to whom you disclose your password will be treated as if the breach had been committed
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet
connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Site must
always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining
a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which
reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any
reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of
any of its contents.
THE SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update the Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we
may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Site may be out
of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- The material displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties
as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies
and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common
law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in
connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use
of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without
limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including
negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a
fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable
- You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, upload, download, share, publish, use or reuse any material which does not comply with
our content standards below, and local, national or international law.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or
promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan
horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or
similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or
- You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of the Site in contravention of the
provisions of our terms of website use;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Site;
- any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- We may from time to time provide interactive services on the Site, including, without
- chat rooms;
- bulletin boards;
(the "Interactive Services").
- Where we do provide any Interactive Services, we will provide clear information to you about the
kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including
whether it is human or technical).
- We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children)
from third parties when they use any Interactive Services provided on the Site, and we will
decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service
(including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no
obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Services we provide on the Site, and
we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any
Interactive Services by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is
moderated or not.
- The use of any of our Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent
or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use the Interactive Services that it
is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation
is not foolproof. Minors who are using any Interactive Services should be made aware of the
potential risks to them.
- Where we do moderate any Interactive Services, we will normally provide you with a means of
contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
- These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Site
("Contributions"), and to any Interactive Services associated with it.
- You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards
apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- Contributions must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable laws in the US and any country from which the Contributions are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright
infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
action as we deem appropriate.
and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including,
but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is
reasonably deem appropriate.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SITE
consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or
other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain
unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer
or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack
or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach
to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by
disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack,
viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment,
computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your
downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO THE SITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not
damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way
as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site
other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If
you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out above, please contact
LINKS FROM THE SITE
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are
provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or
resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your
use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- The US courts will have [non]-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to,
a visit to the Site (although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of
these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country).
subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by
and construed in accordance with the law of the US.
page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of
published elsewhere on the Site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Site, please contact Poggit.
Thank you for visiting the Site.